Senior Manager of Content & Communications (Ibotta Care) at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Manager of Content & Communications (Ibotta Care) to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Architect the vision, strategy, and execution of optimizing our existing self-service Help Center that is accessed by thousands of savers each day to learn how to earn cash back on every shopping trip. You’ll direct a small but mighty team of Content Specialists to bring this to life, partnering closely with our Product Marketing team
- Create world-class content experiences by optimizing our library of communication templates and macros to include personalization, accurate explanations, and Ibotta’s unique voice
- Enhance our Internal Knowledge Base for our large team of Agents, including support for outsource vendors and potentially 3rd party partners, with streamlined communication across all teams and platforms
- Lead and develop your team through ongoing performance coaching and support
- Help us transform our customer support experience to be awesome every time by using best in class content creation and communication strategies
- Collaborate with our Marketing team and Copywriters to ensure consistency of voice and tone across all Ibotta communications through the customer lifecycle
- Build & execute Ibotta Care content and communications readiness plans for all new product rollouts, feature updates, and unique campaigns
- Achieve higher saver satisfaction and retention through innovation, creativity, and collaboration
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and best practices in the CX industry
- Take ownership of other ad-hoc requests, channels, and projects as we expand and test new ways of delivering an awesome customer support experience
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of related experience in B2C content creation and strategy (technical writing experience a plus)
- 2+ years people management experience preferred
- Technical skills: G Suite, Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, superior written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing, or related field
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1 billion in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Comp range: $75,000-$90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.