Senior Learning Experience Designer
At Duda (www.duda.co) we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers. We serve many types of customers, from freelance web professionals and digital marketing agencies, to SaaS platforms, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and online publishers in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Learning Experience Designer who will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of product training. The ideal candidate can apply adult learning principles in an agile software environment to create effective learning solutions for Duda’s customers, partners, and employees. The ideal candidate also thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, and customer-centric organization and can work with team members across departments to ensure the success of Duda training initiatives. If this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Develop technical product training program
- Implement and maintain a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Design style guides and templates to fit within the company brand
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather and prioritize training requirements
- Create engaging, effective content with eLearning authoring tools
- Script, storyboard, and produce training videos
- Develop a certification program
- Perform analysis of training initiatives and use data to meet team and company KPIs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and delivering technical training from inception through roll-out, maintenance, and monitoring phases
- Experience in software and/or software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Understanding of adult learning theory, ADDIE/SAM instructional design methodologies
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools
- Experience with video editing and software screen capture tools (Camtasia, SnagIt)
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to users at all levels
- Ability to quickly learn, demonstrate and reapply learning
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
More About Duda
The Education team is based out of the Colorado office (in addition to the offices we have in California, Israel and the UK). We are an agile, creative team of individuals who are supportive of each other and like to have fun while working hard. Whether it’s conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table as well. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays. We are also excited about our new growth opportunities, fueled by a recent $25 million fundraising round. For more information, see https://www.americaninno.com/colorado/colorado-startups/bay-areas-duda-lands-25m-plans-growth-in-colorado/.