Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a talented senior copywriter to join the DHI Design Studio, a growing internal creative team. The copywriter will work on a range of projects spanning multiple brands and departments. The copywriter will play an integral role in establishing and leading the implementation of a brand voice across our evolving Dice and eFinancialCareers brands. Further, the copywriter will take part in cross-functional projects within the product and marketing departments. Projects include but are not limited to: paid ads, collateral, sales materials, website, e-mail marketing, etc.
·Assist and contribute to the creation and management of guidelines for brand voice, style, consistency, and grammar
·Write and edit engaging content intended for B2B and B2C audiences
·Develop messaging that aligns with brand and creative strategies to reach unique audiences
·Proofread collateral, print, web, product and marketing copy
·Understand and enforce brand standards for each of our brands
·Ensure consistency across all copy and communications
·Manage multiple projects in a timely manner
·Work alongside the VP of Creative, Senior Manager of Creative Services, and designers to brainstorm and influence creative concepts
·Collaborate in concept development with marketing and product teams
·Assist designers and creative directors to bring concepts to life
·Interact with marketing and product teams to understand business objectives, consumer profiles, and key measures for success
What are we requiring for this role?
· A portfolio showing relevant work samples that includes a variety of the following: Long and short form brand and content writing samples; emails; online marketing; writing for websites, landing pages, blogs, and social media; e-commerce product copy; writing for UI, customer service, and SEO
· A passion for problem-solving and creatively writing your way into solutions
· Experience with brainstorming, concept development, and creative execution
· Skilled at effectively communicating ideas and solutions to team members
· Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
· Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks for several projects at the same time, often on short timelines
· Comfortable working with business, marketing, product and engineering stakeholders
· 5+ years of copywriting experience
· Proven experience creating content across multiple channels
· High level of collaboration, courage, curiosity and passion