Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As the Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for ideating and executing our brand and product marketing strategy.
This isn’t just any content marketing job; this is the chance to help chart a new path for a growing business.
BombBomb is in the midst of repositioning itself as a “human-centered communication” company that helps sales teams be successful relationship builders. You will help us come up with the right mix of thought leadership, product marketing, and sales enablement content to help us get this message across to our growing list of mid-market and enterprise customers.
Leading a team of writers, creatives, and evangelists, you’ll also oversee our social media and content distribution plans. Your success will be measured on your ability to create demand for BombBomb and equip our sales and success teams with the content they need to win.
What you will do...
- Help your BombBomb team and bench of freelancers succeed in their work and grow in their careers. You’ll also plan and organize your team’s work using the Scrum framework.
- Develop content plans that drive awareness of the problem BombBomb solves and positions us as the go-to solution. We produce podcasts, books, webinars, thought leadership content, and films, so you’ll have plenty to work with.
- Conduct market research and customer interviews to guide your content plans, and work with other departments to develop and share your insights.
- Work with our product, demand gen, and growth teams to develop integrated campaigns across channels.
- Create measurement systems to set goals for the content team, track content performance, and test the outcomes of new ideas.
- Contribute to our content efforts through your own writing, and serve as the editor for all marketing and sales copy.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Strategic Planning
- Original & Creative Thinking
- Organizing Team Efforts
- Coaching, Collaboration & Teamwork
- Editing & Attention to Detail
- Results Driven
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 5-7+ years of experience in content-oriented marketing roles
- Demonstrated expertise in writing, editing, research, content strategy, and content marketing
- A team-first mentality
- Proven experience managing and leading others
- Ability to ideate, plan, and execute initiatives independently
- Excellent collaboration skills with sales, design, engineering, and management
- Polished writing and editing skills
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth