SonderMind is hiring Provider Education Coordinators to create a first-class experience for providers in obtaining the training and education necessary to be a successful provider in the SonderMind Network. Provider Education Coordinators create a first-class experience for providers in obtaining the training and education necessary to be a successful provider in the SonderMind network. In this role, you will manage enablement of various operational and educational processes to continuously ensure a wide ranging access to the SonderMind Network. You will join an empathetic and dedicated team that is focused on meeting the educational needs of our provider network and provider facing departments.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate you have experience and enjoy training or coaching others. You are able to take information that you learn and share them with others in a way they will understand best. You are a clear communicator and enjoy working across departments to achieve goals.
- Within two weeks, understand the provider portal functionality in its entirety. Understand how internal tools (CRM, Admin, Vanilla) affect provider experience. Understand the provider journey through onboarding. Understands how the provider education team works cross functionally.
- Within six weeks, independently manage training providers through the onboarding process. Be a go-to resource for providers on all SonderMind provider experience questions.
- Within two months, contribute to the creation of new education resources to support our network.
- Within three months, work directly with our product and support teams to close provider knowledge gaps and drive desired provider training and education outcomes.
- 1+ years of related work experience training or coaching others
- 2+ years of experience in a direct customer facing role
- Ability to notice trends, and validate those trends with data
- Ability to remain organized and detailed while working across multiple platforms
- A sense of urgency and passion for delivering excellent experiences to customers
- Pride of ownership over the tasks assigned to you
- Empathy, patience, and grace to identify gaps in provider understanding
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Adult Learners
- Experience with instructional design
- Aptitude with Salesforce and Google Suite
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Salary range starting at $40,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please share how this role aligns with your professional goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.