As a pioneer in the emerging sector of FinTech, SALT launched a proprietary technology that operates a ﬁrst of its kind lending marketplace for blockchain-based assets. Its services offer membership-based borrowing that allow ﬁnancial institutions to get indirectly involved with this new asset class while giving consumers a way to leverage their blockchain-backed assets to secure cash loans – linking cryptocurrency with traditional lending models for the ﬁrst time. This business is first to market and moving at a fast face to bring sophisticated products to the new world of blockchain.
SALT is launching an International Learning Center to help people globally understand the value of Blockchain. The Learning Center will have international reach and will also be a significant contributor to the local Denver community. The Center will have a myriad of programs and partnerships and is tasked to share objective and value-based education for the broad range of stakeholders – from our employees to banks to third world markets. These efforts will be distributed via multiple channels including a content distribution and media platform. The educational programs will cover a range of delivery including face to face certification, blended learning, podcasts and more. The Center plans to use innovative training techniques such as Virtual Reality. Our goal is to create innovative and unforgettable learning experiences for all who take part in our programs.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Program Manager will create, manage and execute the organization’s external education strategy and community development efforts. The role primarily involves developing learning tools and content in blockchain, cryptocurrency and related topics to build broad understanding of this new technology while also building a brand that has a authority expertise in the space. In addition, he or she will design, promote and execute all learning events for the firm’s various stakeholders. The person will partner with human resources to ensure the internal education needs are being met. The person will partner with the SALT Bridge Foundation to expand the access to educational content and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced content professional with a passion for helping people, building community and developing partnerships. The professional will have a track record in developing world-class, compelling events and innovative programs while leveraging partnerships and third-party resources. He/She will be smart, hardworking, creative and enthusiastic. It is required that the person experience in program development, partnerships, community development and education and has worked in non-profit, financial services and/or technology.
- Concept, propose, build educational programs
- Build educational partnerships that create exponential value
- Curate educational content of third parties as key pillar of Center
- Promote programs locally, domestically and internationally
- Determine right mix of efforts to drive value to learner while also creating authority and expertise for parent company
- Assess ongoing educational needs in the various marketplaces and customer groups that SALT serves
- Develop, plan and administer client events
- Develop custom educational programs and partnerships for Foundation, offering support and guidance
- Concept, plan and execute compelling flagship events to brand SALT as provider and curator of valuable educational content (D4C, Denver Start Up Week)
- Identify strategies to effectively and efficiently develop community presence and impact.
- Hire and manage third party resources, including instructional design and a cadre of independent content developers
- Manage internal corporate training, onboarding (does not included job or skill training)
- Track and measure success of programs
- Create and publish content that engages myriad of stakeholders, sometimes customizing content to different targets
- Optimize content according to SEO and actively use social media channels
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. regulation, copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Experience as a program developer
- Experience in education
- Proven ability to develop meaningful partnerships with corporations, universities, non-profits, and diverse communities
- Familiarity and interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Familiarity with Denver community
- Familiarity with SEO and social media
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing, Training & Development
- Must have 5+ years in program development and management experience
- Event management experience
- 3-5 years in regulated financial services company, preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
Full-Time. Denver Metro area, no relocation available