Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising is seeking an energetic and self-driven, production artist and product listing contractor who will play a key role in building out our 2020 Holiday Card collection. We are a tight-knit, collaborative team, passionate about creativity, design, attention to detail, and designing solutions to delight and inspire Artifact Uprising customers.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a cross-functional team dedicated to bringing the 2020 Artifact Uprising Holiday collection to life. You understand the importance of the details, a love of problem solving, and a willingness to ask for help when necessary. You have a proven track record of meticulous and self-driven production work, and are interested in learning new processes and systems.
- You will support the production of the 2020 Holiday Card Collection - taking designs through the physical proofing process and preparing files for print and digital implementation
- Produce online imagery assets for the 2020 Holiday Card Collection
- Organize all product data for each holiday card and enter it into existing systems
- Assist with creation of the full custom holiday card profile on our website to bring the design to life
- Assist with quality assurance of our online Holiday Card experience and execute solutions
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Illustrator and Photoshop
- 1-3 years of design production experience
Also Need to Have
- Understanding of the brand and a refined taste for tones, typography, and grid systems
- Understanding and regard for digital design and production work including a knowledge of resolutions, bleeds, file types, color and size accuracy, production values, CMYK vs RGB, vectors vs rasters and much more
- Understanding and regard for product photography and photo retouching skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with many moving pieces
- Ability to solve complex problems and ask for help when necessary
- Eagerness to learn new skill and systems
- An online portfolio demonstrating production work with a meticulous eye for the smallest details
- Duration of contract 6-8 weeks with potential for continued contracts or transition to full time
- Compensation ranging from $50-60+ / hour DOE
- This position is 30-40 hrs/week and fully remote, candidates will need need to be available for a portion of 9-5pm MDT, Monday through Friday
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.