Product Analyst - Technical Writing & Content Strategy at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Entry Level (No Experience Required)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
FIS is at the heart of the commerce and financial transactions that power the world’s economy. We are passionate about helping businesses and communities thrive by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests, serving more than 20,000 clients and more than one million merchant locations in over 130 countries.
About the Job:
As a Technical Writing & Content Strategy Product Analyst on our Middleware Solutions Product Team, your technical background and deep understanding of what developers need to be successful will be used every single day to enable and support a world class integration experience. In this role, you will deconstruct complex features and deliverables into actionable requirements for our engineers, devise and execute upon our developer centric content strategy, and be the internal voice and advocate for our partners and integrators.
What you will do:
- Manage the technical documentation strategy as a member of our Middleware Solutions Product Team
- Actively collaborate with our software engineering teams to prepare release notes and technical documentation
- Act as the intermediary between engineering, marketing, technical support, and the sales organization to ensure each department is ready to support our solutions
- Establish and administer a content strategy that provides our user base with insight and up-to-date information about our solutions and services
What you should have:
- BS in a technical discipline or 2+ years of experience as a software engineer, technical writer, or technical product manager
- Exceptional verbal and written communication – the ability to prepare and present complex technical material and knowledge base content describing services, solutions, and troubleshooting processes
- Working knowledge of swagger documentation and REST API’s
- Ability to manage and prioritize many independent projects simultaneously
- A passion for enhancing the developer experience
Bonus points for
- Payments Industry Experience
- Experience with integrated B2B software solutions
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$66,740 - 108,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.