Process Documentation & Training Contractor
ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly goals.
About the Role.
This role will ensure the smooth and effective roll-out of training plans and special projects throughout the organization. The training coordinator will oversee the design, development, and coordination of training, and run both large and small-scale programs for our entire organization. Our ideal candidate will be both exceptionally knowledgeable, approachable, and confident in front of all groups of people. This is a 3-month, contractor position.
- Create training documentation
- Work closely with key employees to create training plans to be used across offices
- Execute on training plan across all 3 offices, the training will be done remotely
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding procedures and processes
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be addressed or areas in need of training
- Document organizational processes using various methods
- Set up tracking system for new training methods and techniques
- 3 – 5 years as a corporate trainer or similar role
- BS degree in training, business, education or related field
- Experience working at a TPA or in the benefits industry – preferred
- Significant work experience as a trainer, training facilitator, or organizing multiple training events, preferably in a corporate environment
- Strong working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Experience providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials
- Ability to see the big picture and conduct whole organization needs assessments, identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need addressing
- Experience working with an offshore or international team – preferred
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.