Partner Content & Comms Manager
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Partner Content & Comms Manager
As a Partner Content and Communications writer for Marketo, you will be responsible for content generation, management, and distribution to drive awareness of the company brand and to drive inbound traffic through organic sources. Utilizing a combination of marketing ideas and content writing, you will create, moderate, optimize and distribute content that attracts attention and helps establish Marketo as the trusted brand in the Engagement Economy.
You will be part of the Partner Marketing Team to drive the development of a wide range of content such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, landing pages, print collateral and more. Your content will help acquire new leads, educate prospects, win new business, upsell and cross-sell solutions, and win loyalty from customers.
- Help build and execute a communications/content strategy
- Map all communications and content needs against technology, digital services and strategic partner requirements
- Write content for our partners as it relates to new products and services
- Improve and optimize exciting content for better search ranking
- Plan and execute press releases, newsletters, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, blogs, landing pages, videos, etc. to engage the target audience
- Gather and curate content for Analyst Relations requests of Bus Dev team
- Develop content to support seasonal marketing campaigns particularly as they relate to our Partner Summit, Partner Roadshows, Partner Engaged Days, and our annual RKOM (Revenue Kickoff Meeting)
- Set up metrics and track progress using qualitative and quantitative data on content, by measuring engagement, leads, sales, conversions, and customer advocacy, etc.
- Collaborate with our creative team to improve visual representations and user experience
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, re-purposing and retiring content
- 5+ years of writing experience (preferably a mix of journalism and marketing)
- 3+ years of experience with SEO and internet content writing
- Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Good understanding of content marketing, demand generation, and the buyer lifecycle
- Ability to deliver and convey measurable results using digital marketing analytics and tools
- Portfolio of work for websites, social media, email, collateral, video, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree