Marketing Content Writer at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:03 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Do you have a passion for creating enjoyable B2B content in a straightforward, helpful voice? Are you a black belt writer, able to quickly produce anything on-the-fly, from a formal case study to a fun blog to a quick blurb for an email? Are you looking to work in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company? Then we have the job for you!
Zoom is looking for a writer who can turn the exciting things happening at Zoom – new products, new customers, new partnerships, big company news – into all types of content. This is the best way to start a content marketing career at a high-growth, high-value company – Zoom’s content development needs grow as we do.
- Write blog posts, case studies, emails, white papers, press releases, data sheets, webinar descriptions, presentations, award applications, website content…basically anything in writing you will eventually develop or touch in some way, often in cooperation with or at the direction of other team members
- Edit content created by others
- Execute on ideas from the team, as well as develop your own content ideas
- Update existing content as needed
- Organize and manage content (Google Docs and Guru)
- Excellent written American English skills
- Genuine passion for writing and editing
- Grammar and spelling perfectionist
- Experience creating and editing engaging and concise content in all forms
- Experience writing for a B2B IT audience
- Desire to build a career in marketing
- Ability to convert technical information into something enjoyable to read
- Ability to identify and write in the Zoom voice
- Ability to turn around projects quickly
- Creative, imaginative, organized, and reliable
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to work in the Denver office
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked at a technology company (strong preference for SaaS, B2B, and start-up experience)
- Preference for knowledge of SEO, WordPress, Guru, and basic graphic design
- Deep, abiding love of the Oxford comma (or willing to fake it)
This is an hourly, part-time, contract position, with potential for full-time hire. Anticipate about 29 hours/week to start. Pay commensurate with experience. Must be local to the greater Denver area.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description