Marketing Content Writer
LogRhythm is seeking a creative and innovative Marketing Content Writer to craft targeted content that attracts, engages, educates, and converts our audience. The Marketing Content Writer will work to build a relationship with our target audience by providing high-quality content that is valuable and relevant to their needs. This individual will cultivate an exceptional understanding of the LogRhythm audience in order to entertain, inspire, educate, and engage with them. The Marketing Content Writer will compose long-form content to help our reader to solve problems, answer questions, or learn something new—with the ultimate goal of building a trusting relationship with our brand.
This role will also help to ensure that LogRhythm content is of the highest quality possible by editing content produced by the team. The candidate should have an eagle eye for proofreading with a meticulous command of grammar and the English language. Attention to detail is critical.
The ideal candidate is a prolific and talented writer with a portfolio that showcases strong writing and content creation, creativity, a record of hitting fast-paced deadlines, and a mind for how to persuade a target audience.
- Produce 1–2 long-form pieces of content per month (e.g., white papers, e-Books, video scripts, etc.) to support strategic content campaigns
- Develop copy for the LogRhythm website, landing pages, email campaigns, and more
- Provide thorough content reviews/editing rounds to ensure content is error free, aligned with brand writing guidelines, and focused on readability for the intended audience
- Maintain a thorough understanding of customer personas, tone of voice, and the LogRhythm brand
- Coordinate with internal teams and subject matter experts to develop content for a technically focused audience
- Produce high-quality copy on tight deadlines and iterate quickly in response to feedback
- Document and update writing guidelines to maintain the LogRhythm voice
- Collaborate with Content Marketing team and other groups within LogRhythm brainstorm ideas for new pieces of content
- 3–5 years of proven marketing writing experience with portfolio that illustrates an ability to make complex topics easy to read and understand
- Unwavering focus on the reader and how to create comprehensible copy for the appropriate channel or platform
- A high comfort level with producing long-form content for various audiences
- A background in and understanding of technology, software, or security
- Advanced command of grammar and the English language, including AP Style and the Chicago Manual of Style
- A keen eye for editing to correct grammatical use, spelling, punctuation, passive voice, readability, and to improve overall content for the reader
- Must be able to meet timelines while juggling multiple deliverables, adapt to shifting priorities, and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to evaluate a piece of content and reorganize/rewrite it to improve structure, flow, and clarity
- Knowledge of UX standards, SEO, and growth-driving tactics
- Must be a self-starter who is willing to take initiative and drive results
- Experience in video scripting preferred
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.