Manager, Web Content Team at Convercent by OneTrust
The Manager, Web Content Team plays an integral role in the development of employees and program improvement. Reporting to the Senior Director of Professional Services, this role contributes to our customers’ success by being the subject matter expert on Convercent’s Ethics & Compliance Portal (ECP) to ensure quick time to value for customers by working closely with project managers, designers, and technical consultants. In addition, this person has the skill set and confidence to operate in a sometimes-uncomfortable environment to embrace the spirit of progress while reaching team and company goals. It is critical for this team member to showcase empathy and understanding to ensure the team is clearly aligned on key goals for their customers and Convercent. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Professional Services to lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects, capacity planning and project profitability consistent with other Convercent applications
- Partner with the Manager(s) of Project Management, working together to provide a unified approach to processes and planning
- Partner with Manager(s) of the Implementation Team to partner for technical consultant assignment and implementation assistance
- Partner with the ECP Team Lead to ensure program delivery and success
- Represent Professional Services to external audiences through various sales and marketing activities
- Lead a team of 10-15 hyper focused on uniformed goals
- Develop team members by providing regular individual and team quarterly performance reviews and professional development guidance
- Manage the team of Project Managers in respect to milestones, activities, and goals
- Manage the team of Designers and Technical Consultants in respect of the project technical solution with respect of the ECP delivery
- Establish strategic plans along with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with the customer, the Revenue Team, Customer Success Team and other business leaders in support of cross-product businesses
- Work cross functionally with other Convercent leaders and teams to execute on company OKRs
- Represent team to rest of Convercent through presentations, training activities and regular reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 Years of Management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ Years of Customer Success Leadership
- Experience using content management systems
- Understanding of Acquia Cloud and Acquia Site factory a plus
- Proven career progression in leadership/team lead role
- Has proven experience in implementing productivity improvement and process efficiencies
- Website development experience or management of website team (including designers)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Agile experience
- Jira or similar experience required
- Smartsheets and Miro experience a plus
- Proven record of correlating activities to key business outcomes
- Ability to design and execute proactive and reactive campaigns to support growth and manage risk within CS portfolio of customers
- Passion for customer service, solution oriented
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $100,000- $120,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.