Manager, Listing Content at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Our Listing Content Team is focused on the accuracy and performance of 17,000+ online listings for Evolve homes across vacation rental sites including Airbnb, Vrbo, and Evolve.com. Providing our guests with an accurate perception of the Evolve home they’re booking starts with how we market the property — through our online listings. Managers of the Listing Activation Team uphold Evolve’s brand standards across a high volume of property listings, managing not just our online product, but the processes and people behind it. Your responsibilities range from coaching at an individual level to monitoring metrics and performance measures surrounding all listings. Your role is to ensure your direct reports execute quality, scalable work while also encouraging individual growth and engagement.
As an expert in both content and hospitality, you will stay on top of industry trends to help maintain Evolve’s high-performing listing standards, while also finding ways to maximize efficiency in the listing copy editing process. This role requires frequent collaboration with owner-facing teams, so it is also essential for you to grasp high-level needs surrounding core business functions.
What you’ll do
- Monitor listing layout and content trends across several vacation rental platforms
- Build, develop and retain a team of Listing Activation Specialists focused on writing accurate, high-performing listing content for Evolve owners and guests
- Review listings, projects, and additional pieces of content of all direct reports to ensure quality and consistency against brand standards
- Identify and deploy new tactics to enhance overall team performance/processes
- Collaborate with the Listing Content leadership team members to continuously improve processes, as well as the final product
- Work closely with teams throughout the company to ensure alignment with internal processes surrounding listing content, booking performance, and level of service to owners
- Plan and lead team meetings, activities, workshops and contests to strengthen writing skills, content optimization, efficiency, and other techniques
- Aid in listing build out/maintenance and content creation
What makes you a great fit
- 3-5 years copywriting, technical writing, and/or proofreading experience
- 1+ years of prior management experience required
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $67,000 to $77,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.