Manager, Content Team at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. Providing our guests with an accurate perception of the Evolve home they’re booking starts with how we market the property — through our online listings.
Managers on the listing Content Team uphold Evolve’s brand standards across a high volume of property listings, managing not just our online product, but the processes and people behind it. Your responsibilities range from coaching at an individual level to monitoring metrics and performance measures surrounding all listings. Your role is to ensure your direct reports execute quality, scaleable work while also encouraging individual growth and engagement.
As an expert in both content and hospitality, you will stay on top of industry trends to help maintain Evolve’s high-performing listing standards, while also finding ways to maximize efficiency in the listing build and copy editing processes. This role requires frequent collaboration with other teams, so it is also essential for you to grasp high-level needs surrounding core business functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, develop and retain a team of 7 - 10 Content Specialists - the number is subject to change given future team growth
- Review work of all direct reports to ensure quality and consistency against brand standards
- Understand progress, growth and career goals of team members with varying experience and tenure, helping to strengthen and build confidence around areas of opportunity
- Identify and deploy new tactics to enhance overall team performance/processes
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve processes, as well as the final product
- Work closely with teams throughout the company, especially the Traveler-facing and Reviews teams, to ensure alignment with internal processes surrounding listing content, booking performance, and level of service to owners
- Help identify and manage seasonal and as-needed content initiatives across a high volume of listings
- Monitor listing layout and content trends across several vacation rental platforms
- Plan and lead team meetings, activities, workshops and contests to strengthen writing skills, content optimization, efficiency and other techniques
- Aid in listing build out/maintenance and content creation (when needed)
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- 2-5 years of copywriting or similar marketing experience required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, our salary range is $52,000 - $65,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable quarterly bonus based on team performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status