Manager, Content & Learning at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Want to impact the learning and development of 500+ teammates across a high-growth hospitality organization? The L&D team at Evolve provides new and existing teammates with impactful and transformative learning experiences across three strategic learning verticals: new hire onboarding, ongoing education, and leadership development. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Manager, Content & Learning to help take our Learning strategy to the next level. Reporting to the Director of Learning & Development you will learn and grow alongside six incredibly driven and passionate L&D teammates and professionals. This high-impact role is focused on enabling teammate success not only for the role they are in today but also the roles they may want to pursue in the future. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of building a best-in-class adult learning content strategy from the ground up with access to the coaching, tools, and resources needed to be successful.
One of our 10 core values at Evolve is Learn Every Day. In this role, you’ll lead the efforts of Evolve’s Content & Learning team by creating scalable learning experiences and content resources, including designing, developing, and deploying eLearning, instructor led training, performance support materials, microlearning, and other blended learning solutions for new and existing teammates across the business. You’ll enhance and enable Evolve’s learning culture by leveraging adult learning frameworks to develop high-quality, high-impact content while collaborating with business leaders and subject matter experts across multiple functions, ranging from customer experience and success to sales.
What you will do…
- Lead Evolve’s internal content strategy for both company-wide and role-specific e-learning
- Effectively develop and rapidly deploy blended learning solutions designed to amplify Evolver engagement, performance, and potential
- Build and manage process for content development, organization, and optimization across a rapidly-growing business
- Collaborate with the broader L&D team and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure cohesion between knowledge resources, learning content, and training solutions
- Lead and develop Evolve’s small but mighty Content & Learning team through ongoing performance coaching and support
- Implement standards and templates to help L&D facilitators communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Advance the ongoing improvement of learning content, design standards, resources, and knowledge management processes to ensure continuous improvement of training and learner outcomes
- Collect, monitor and analyze learning content metrics, and make improvements accordingly
What makes you a great fit:
- We’re looking for a highly motivated player coach who has experience and passion for creating and curating knowledge content and improving knowledge management processes.
- 7+ years of relevant content development or instructional design experience required; learning and training experience in hospitality, travel, or highly seasonal roles strongly preferred
- 1-2 years experience coaching and leading learning content professionals
- Proven success in your ability to design, develop, and deliver training content for adult learners in a rapidly changing environment.
- Understand models of design (ADDIE), virtual facilitation tools (Zoom), content management systems, and learning management systems
- Proven experience with authoring tools such as Rise360, Articulate, or equivalent strongly preferred
- Extensive working knowledge of various LMS tools, including Docebo
- Experience working with business, IT and HR stakeholders to serve adult learners and deliver on the organization’s learning priorities
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, meet deadlines and the flexibility to pivot based on organizational changes and learner needs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $75,000 to $85,000.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.