Lead Producer Editor at Pocket Outdoor Media
The lead producer role is responsible for conceptualizing, pre-producing, scripting, shooting, directing, editing and delivering video content for Pocket Outdoor Media brands, online education platforms, long format (TV) and third-party clients.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Editing a wide range of video content. This includes branded content, commercial production, television series, podcasts and long format docu-series. Must be able to meet deadlines and production schedules. Will be asked to work with team members and clientele to create the best quality video as possible. Ability to take feedback is a must. Strong story-telling, music sensibility, basic motion-graphics knowledge and writing skills are essential.
- Producing, shooting and directing video projects. Working with AIM staff and clients on pre-production and creative concepts. While on set: lighting, audio engineering, cinematography, talent directing, interviewing, field producing. This includes frequent travel and ability to work 10-12 hour days.
- Team meetings, schedule planning, expense reporting, gear maintenance.
What You Bring
- BS/BA in Film and Video Production or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of five years experience editing.
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Premiere and other creative cloud applications, various camera and lighting systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.