Junior Copywriter at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Junior Copywriter to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Write and assist in overseeing B2C copy across channels and assist with overall content and brand strategy, research, and tone of voice documents
- Help distinguish Ibotta in the marketplace, providing researched-based recommendations
- Assist with cross-functional alignment on messaging, brand guidelines and improving processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on content and copy. Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relevant changes within the marketing field.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships to deliver client-centric solutions while effectively balancing conflicting demands and leading through potential ambiguity.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Analytical ability to interpret and build reports, project management
- 1-3+ years of experience in a creative role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Solid foundation/understanding of grammar and style
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing marketing copy including email, web, SEO and blog content
- Experience with Salesforce or other project management software preferred
- Basic familiarity with design systems preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and driven
- Comfortable highlighting and creating process improvements
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $45,000-$52,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.