Irreverent Content Marketer (Female Products Lead)
Our content entertains first, and sells second. It's made to get laughs, then clicks and conversions.
If you get fired up about the prospect of spending your days giving the middle finger salute to convention by creating content for our ads, emails, social channels and more, we'd love to hear from you.
If quiet cube farms and being out the door by 5PM are your thing...well, at least Dish Network's hiring.
Who We're Looking For:
Turns out Mel Gibson's psychic powers from What Women Want are (very) hard to come by. We're hiring a visionary creative to spearhead content for our growing female customer base. Note: this role will also play a major role in the development of our non-female offerings.
They'll have a gritty work ethic, not take themselves too seriously, have a passion for the Shinesty brand, and an intuitive sense for what drives current and prospective customers...particularly the ladies.
This position is responsible for developing on-brand content for distribution across all our marketing channels (e.g. email, paid, blog, social, on-site, etc.). It reports to the Content Marketing Manager and works closely with heads of: Merchandising, Design and various marketing channels.
- Crafting exceptional pieces of content for videos, ads, emails, social posts and more that accomplish various product and channel goals. This includes marrying both the written and visual elements that keeps our audience frothing for more.
- Interpreting customer needs and wants to create effective product campaigns.
- Creative-testing to maximize performance.
- Planning & logistics: model sourcing, props, locations, shot list creation, etc. for various photo/video shoots.
- Directing photo/video shoots to bring campaigns to life.
- Managing/mentoring junior and technical resources.
- The ability to make us laugh hysterically when we read your cover letter. Can't stress this one enough.
- A fiery passion for, and intuitive understanding of, the Shinesty brand and our customers. We'll also be looking for proof of this in your cover letter.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, timelines, and prioritize competing bs in real-time.
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and attention-to-detail.
- 3+ years in content marketing, advertising, journalism or a related field...Orrrrrr, some other experience that's prepared you for this role.
- Nice to haves: experience in direct-to-consumer, apparel, and/or e-commerce brands; personal creative outlets (e.g. blogs, website, photography, etc.); deep social media knowledge, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work with the most inspiring, creative group of people ever assembled
- Play a massive role in a rapidly growing company
- Dog-friendly office (for other dog + people friendly pups)
- Discounted merch
- Free beer
- Regular company provided lunches and outings
- Generous FPTO
- Central location in one of the best cities on Earth (Boulder...we know we may be biased)