Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for a successful, organized, creative individual to join our Revenue Operations team as our Instructional Design Manager. You will lead content development strategy for customer-facing teams, arming them with the training and materials they need to be successful.
The Instructional Design Manager reports to the Director, Revenue Enablement and works closely with our sales, marketing, product marketing, and customer success teams. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Please note: We are remote at the moment, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office 1-2 times per week in the long term.
What You'll Do
- Gather and define requirements for sales enablement materials from stakeholders across the revenue-facing business including sales, customer success, sales engineers, sales development, and partners
- Participate in the vetting, implementation, and rollout of enablement tools, including CMS and LMS
- Craft short term and long term content development roadmap
- Responsible for creation of enablement video, ranging from quick sales tips to full self-paced courses
- Responsible for creation of other enablement materials including decks, battlecards, one-pagers, and certifications
- Responsible for tracking feedback and utilization, and implementing edits in enablement content
- Drives creative content creation beyond the usual portfolio such as podcasts, animated video, interactive assets, etc.
- Supports enablement leader with ongoing material creation needs
What You'll Bring
- Has experience crafting sales enablement education such as onboarding modules, pitch coaching, competitive insight, product whiteboards.
- A creative mindset that understands the sales “voice” and how to communicate with both sellers and customers.
- You feel passionately about making the complex simple, and expressing those ideas through a variety of artistic formats.
- You possess a strong understanding of modern creative tools, project management skills, and curriculum development for adult learners.
- Experience with creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, ScreenFlow, LucidChart, and crafting SCORM preferred.
- Past familiarity with LMS (WorkRamp, Lessonly, etc.) and/or CMS (Highspot, Seismic, etc.) and creating material for those platforms preferred.
- Familiarity with sales methodologies such as MEDDIC preferred.
- Past experience selling B2B solutions, cyber security, or other tech preferred.
Targeted base salary range: $79,000 - 100,000 (depending on experience) + bonus eligibility and equity
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.