In-house Photographer (Part-Time)
At Havenly, we're a unique collection of engineers, designers, strategist, marketers, and hard workers with one common goal: to enrich lives by providing access to a beautiful home built around our client’s needs, budgets and style.
We have a great opportunity for a Photographer on Havenly’s Brand team. This role operates as the lead for Havenly’s photography efforts and is expected to provide a unified and consistent photographic and video identity across all visual assets. This resource is expected to also possess skill sets and experience in video to meet various content needs, although there is a stronger emphasis on photography. This individual will lead all aspects of photo and video creative on individual projects, from development through delivery, lead creative direction and execution of photography, as well as foster inter-and-cross-departmental collaboration.
The ideal candidate is an expert communicator, flexible collaborator, and innovative creative photographer who flourishes in a high-growth, fast-paced creative environment. We are looking to build our creative and content team, and this role will be crucial to future growth and success.
- Concept and develop creative strategies and ideas for evolving Havenly’s visual language
- Capture photos and video for projects across various departments, including Creative, Events, Product, Social, and Brand Campaigns
- Work with internal teams and external crew to ensure productions are properly set up with equipment and personnel to execute the job
- Reference shot list and capture content that meets all needs
- Edit and retouch captured photographs
- Manage Havenly’s digital photo assets and archival catalog
- Manage the delivery of photographic assets to internal partners and external clients
- Book and work with clients in locations across the country
- Have the ability to travel often and sometimes on short notice (50% travel)
- Work with freelance photography resources on a campaign basis when needed
- 3+ years professional experience as a commercial photographer
- Must have studio experience as well as lifestyle experience
- Must be extremely well-versed in lighting, gear, editing/retouching and digital asset management
- Must have a track record of collaboration, teamwork, and problem solving
- Experience collaborating directly with visual designers
- Must be a self-starter who is accustomed to working in high-stress, deadline-driven environments and can take feedback in stride
- Must be comfortable on-set with real people as models and at times, influencers or celebrities
- Proven track record of creativity, humility and a can-do attitude
This is part-time opportunity with the potential to grow into a full-time role.