Do you love finding that one piece that really ties a room together?
Do you want to work one one one with clients to help them create a room that they love?
Are you the person who your friends and family always go to when they have a home design dilemma?
Are you a hard worker, who is passionate about your craft, and driven to succeed?
If you can answer “yes” to those questions, then our Home Stylist opportunity may be for you!
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Whether it’s uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
We are growing our Home Stylist team! We’re looking for interior designers and decorators who are entrepreneurially spirited, client-focused and fired up to grow a business in a new and exciting way.
What does a Home Stylist do?
- Works online through the Havenly platform to create beautiful designs for Havenly clients.
- Consistently achieves and/or exceed performance goals relating to both client happiness and sales targets.
- Sources furnishings and decor from a wide variety of retail, trade and wholesale vendors
- Stays active on social media as well as in local and online communities to bring awareness to their brand and service
- Actively follows the latest news and trends in interior design.
- Always goes above and beyond to ensure the needs of their clients are met, their experience is delightful, and their clients return again and again.
What you’ll bring:
- Professional experience in interior design, home furnishings, home staging, visual merchandising, etc.
- Sales experience in the home or retail space is a huge bonus.
- A great working knowledge of home furnishing and decor vendors.
- Access to a reliable laptop and consistent internet connection
- Strong computer skills and a high level of comfort in web-based applications
- Experience using photoshop to create design concept boards.
What makes a great Home Stylist?
- Great style – You are able to use your design skills to find the missing link and help customers solve all their interior design challenges, as only a designer would be able to.
- People people – You just love to help people. You enjoy building relationships and sharing your knowledge of design and eye for style.
- Great communicators – You know how to communicate professionally, convey a great written tone, where your personality always shines through. Customers love to chat with you!
- Market Knowledge – You’re familiar with the product lines across many retail and wholesale home vendors, and can quickly find the perfect piece for your client.
- Sales Minded – You have experience in sales and the uncanny ability to quickly decipher a clients needs and match them with the perfect products.
Why you’ll love being a Havenly Home Stylist!
- The opportunity to run your own business, and build your personal brand, doing what you love.
- Get matched with a continuous stream of clients, without spending money on sales and marketing, and without having to ever commute for meetings and appointments.
- Gain experience working with a variety of clients of varying design styles and budgets, from all over the US.
- Achieve flexibility and control over your schedule. Keep your clients happy, while working where you want, when you want.
- Be a part of a community of interior designers and decorators across the country who share the same interests, passions, skills and experiences.
- Have access to, source from, and receive trade discounts from hundreds of retail, trade and wholesale vendors across the country.
- Receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer and designer support teams - you do the design work and create great client experiences, we’ll do the rest!