Front End Web Design Specialist at RingCentral
Front End Web Design Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Marketing
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral is looking for an exceptional front end developer to join our rapidly growing channel programs content team. RingCentral is the leader in cloud communications and collaboration, and we need your help in defining and solidifying the look and feel of our marketing emails, our world-class partner portal, and our marketing assets and collateral. We are looking for a professional with a strong eye for UX, who is not afraid of testing, retesting, and testing again different layouts for landing pages and email templates.
- Own all content aspects of the partner portal, including updating existing content and providing new content
- Testing different layout and design for partner portal pages to improve download and use metrics
- Reporting on content efficacy, including content downloads, time on site, and customer journey
- Ensure all pages and content made available to the partner portal conform to RingCentral brand standards and best practices in user experience
- Testing and implementing new layouts and designs for landing pages and email templates in Marketo
- Assisting in execution of email marketing schedule
- 3-5 years of front end development experience
- At least 2 years of Marketo experience building templates and modules for landing pages and emails
- Marketo basic certification preferred (advanced certification a bonus)
- Experience with Salesforce Communities preferred.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator preferred
- Understanding of landing page and email marketing UX best practices
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEOC employer.