Digital Video Content Producer
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Digital Video Content Producer to join our creative team. Partnering with our internal creative + marketing team, you’ll work to create inspiring brand, training, product & event videos, 2D/3D motion graphics and photography to increase awareness, consideration, and engagement across our paid and owned channels. Aside from shooting and directing, you’ll be responsible for editing, asset capture, and media management. You’ll collaborate with marketing, creative, commercial and customer teams to brief, schedule, produce and manage final deliverables for internal and external use. This role requires speed and skill, the ability to tell a great story, a passion for the mobile workforce and the customers we serve, and a constant attention to detail. As our ideal candidate, you love pulling out the best in our customers and coworkers within your content, and bring fresh ideas and unique perspectives to every project.
What You'll Achieve
- Plan, direct, shoot, edit and produce delightful and effective digital content including trailers, video ads, webinar + training content, and brand, product + lifestyle photography
- Maintain and elevate the GoSpotCheck brand in every project you create
- Masterfully edit audio including dialogue, VO recording, and music in video
- Help develop concepts through sketches and storyboarding
- Thorough understanding of video compression, formatting and all standard deliverable + file spec needs, including for social
- Partner with internal teammates and external vendors to complete projects from concept through completion, on time and within budget
Who You Are
- 3-5 years in a video production environment
- Skilled with Adobe Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Ability to pick up new software, concepts and tools quickly
- Clear visual rhythm with a strong sense of composition and style, passion for storytelling and photojournalism–elevating humanity
- Strong portfolio with samples of video and photography (motion graphics experience is a plus)
- Hard-working, personally-accountable self-starter with a proven ability to work both autonomously and in a dynamic team environment
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic with a true passion for our customers and their business
- Tapped into current industry trends and standards–always scouting for budget-conscious tools + techniques to experiment with and take our storytelling to new heights
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines
- High sense of self-awareness, adaptable and responsive to change, comfortable with ambiguity, aware of your own biases
- Strong written and verbal English skills, with organizational, social and communication skills
- Constant desire to learn and expand your skills to retain a competitive edge in the marketplace, in line with one of our core values of “go to bed smarter”
- Ability to properly negotiate & influence: you should be able to present and pull for risky, creative ideas with a positive and team-building approach
- Must be experienced and confident with standard industry equipment (camera, sound, lighting, drone, rail systems, editing, etc.)
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description