Digital Creative Producer at Metric Theory, A Media.Monks Company
Creative Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the fulcrum between concept and execution, working closely in collaboration with clients and creative teams of Designers and Editor / Animators.
- Helping translate creative/client briefs into direct response design, video and animation assets for paid platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), webpages, email and other digital mediums - both net-new and from existing client materials.
- You are a people-person and self-starter, who can speak creative in a way that bridges client vision with team collaboration throughout a timely production process.
- You kickstart new projects by reaching out to the right people at the right time and by being the right person when clients reach out to us -- responding to client briefs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You are timely and punctual, setting up meetings and acting alongside our in-house creatives from pitch to proposal to delivery. You’re the pacer and peacemaker and guiding oversight on creative projects, principally responsible for timely and exceptional delivery.
- Scoping and quoting projects to agency rates, as well as establishing and maintaining project schedules.
- Comfort with copywriting / script development alongside teams and clients.
- Possessing an understanding of direct response media and creative execution for the sake of performance, along with a willingness to learn paid media strategy generally.
Team Work Responsibilities include:
- Partner with Editor/Animators, Designers, and Copywriters on a variety of deliverables under the Direction of the VP of Creative Services. As part of the team, you’ll collaborate with creative team members nationally.
- Look after the creative production process and improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions -- ensuring projects meet and exceed our standards.
- Be keen to learn from others and push yourself to make good work into great work.
- Partner alongside Account & Channel teams in order to find opportunities to foster and grow new opportunities for the agency.
- Working across teams and time zones to develop design concepts to drive client paid media performance.
- 2-5 years technical experience with creative production (preferably at an agency)
- Portfolio is required
- Client-facing communication experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, exhibited in a fast-paced environment
- Deep familiarity with short form content and production cadences
- 4 year college degree (preferably in design) or equivalent work experience
Not a Must, But a Plus
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram ad design
- Experience with banner ad design (IAB standards)
- Ability to generate Presentation decks (Google Slides, Powerpoint, etc.)
- B2C and B2B experience
- Unbounce, Optimizely or other UX/UI experience
- Attention to detail
- Creative and can adapt to changing circumstances
- Can prioritize and work within specific time frames
- Solid project management and ability to stay organized
- Openness to team and client feedback
- Strong time management skills to be effective and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role is exempt