Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will seek to redefine the industry standards and practices to create high quality, best in class digital customer experience. You should be comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment, taking the initiative, and managing multiple projects at the same time. You will be responsible for the overall brand voice and tone for customer touchpoints within Sling. You will work closely with Customer Experience, PR, Legal, Product and Marketing to ensure a consistent message throughout the organization.
- Write innovative copy including but not limited to agent talking points, social posts, automated chat responses, help articles, emails
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on strategy
- Be creative and have the ability to develop copy content on a daily basis that is engaging
- Ensure there is a cohesive voice, tone, and message across all customer touchpoints
Skills - Experience and Requirements
The Right Stuff
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university OR 3 to 5 years of work experience OR a combination of education and work experience
- Previous copywriting experience
- Strong collaborative/ teamwork skills; a problem solver with a results orientation
- Passion for TV, technology, being a part of something that will redefine the future