Fluid is a peer-to-peer community truck sharing platform offering businesses and individuals a better way to rent vehicles, and vehicle owners an opportunity to make money. Fluid is rapidly scaling across the US with a proven technology platform that provides a more efficient way of connecting businesses & consumers with trucks.
Fluid is creating a new industry that will change the way goods are used and valued. We are looking for smart, entrepreneurial, and passionate people to help us transform the way the world uses things. Be prepared to tackle challenges, work hard, solve big problems, and have a lot of fun!
Digital Content Specialist (Immediate Hire)
Fluid is looking for a digital content specialist to join our rapidly growing team here in the Denver, CO area.
- Create digital content for newsletters, emails, press releases, landing pages, blogs, sales, and other marketing collateral.
- Manage Fluid Truck's social media profiles and blog, using data to evaluate our content's impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real marketing results (web traffic, engagement, lead generation, and conversion, etc.).
- Develop and maintain a strong and cohesive company voice across all mediums.
- Work in collaboration with the digital marketing manager to build creative for paid channels.
- Conduct customer interviews to create and enhance buyer personas and blog content.
- Collect, prepare, and enter digital assets (copy, photography, videos, etc.) into a CMS.
- Proofread and copy edit to ensure proper grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a self-starter and problem-solver who can handle all day-to-day tasks
- Interested in growing into a leadership role
- Experienced working a fast-paced B2B tech start-up environment
- Enjoys learning new skills and adapts quickly to change
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Communications, Marketing, English, or other related fields preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience creating content in a professional setting (i.e. social media photography, marketing collateral design, blog writing)
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Google Platform.
- Excellent attention to detail and advanced knowledge of AP style
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and still meet expected deadlines.
- HubSpot experience preferred.
- Must submit a portfolio of past creative works to be considered for the position.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options In a Rapidly Growing Company
- Excellent Health Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Flexible Schedule & Unlimited PTO
More About Fluid
Fluid allows people and businesses to connect their vehicles to our platform via Fluid Connect (a piece of hardware) that enables Fluid's mobile app to lock/unlock, track fuel/mileage, and mobilize the engine, making any vehicle easily rentable by other businesses and individuals. We enable businesses to dynamically scale up and down without having to take on more overhead, and we enable owners to generate cash from their existing assets and vehicles purchased for investment. We're facilitating more efficient utilization of vehicles around the country.
Fluid is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Fluid's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.