Digital Content Specialist
Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Digital Content Specialist
The Digital Content Specialist will work across the Digital Experience team on a variety of task related to our web platform, digital property marketing, and application development teams. The role will focus on the maintenance and support of our Product Information Management (PIM) system while taking on other team task using an agile methodology.
- Audit of PIM to maintain currency and quality of property marketing data
- Support on-going business continuity by managing product data
- Execute delegated tasks in timely manner with attention to detail.
- Responsible for performing ad hoc analysis, with the ability to design, run and validate reports tailored to specific requests
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimization strategies for continued performance improvement.
- Stay current on email marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Manage website content changes as requested by key stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, documenting requirements as needed
- Create analytics report and source data in response to data analysis inquiries
- Apply UI and SEO best practices to website content and landing pages
- Light administration of digital app platforms.
- User story creation
- Light requirements gathering
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with the maintenance and management of PIM and/or DAM
- Knowledge of cataloging, taxonomy or library science a plus
- Creative, motivated, willing to learn and be coached
- Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects well
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Strong communication skills
- Must be well organized and highly attentive to detail
- Very strong attention to accuracy and detail & communication skills
- Experience working with ticketing or task management tools
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to coordinate workload independently to complete tasks in accordance with service levels and timeliness with a focus on exceeding expectations.
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.