Customer Success Manager
The Publisher Success Manager an advocate for the customer that preemptively and proactively identifies and addresses opportunities and problems to help customers realize their business goals beyond their expectations.
- Manage a success team whose goal is to drive success for a group of 1000-1500 publishers
- Partner with the other success managers and the marketing and design team to develop an onboarding framework that sets your publishers up for success, continued opportunity and happiness
- Actively engage with your publishers to improve and “engineer” what should feel like a personalized Sovrn experience
- Regularly track the overall health of your publishers and identify solutions to help your team be proactive and anticipate customer needs
- Identify a set of daily and weekly metrics/KPIs that help your team understand if they are achieving the long term goals you have set.
- Convert your relationship with the publisher into one of advocacy, find opportunities to improve their metrics (viewability, yield, bounce rate, engagement etc.) and drive more value for them.
- Support them through product implementations, and develop a regular cadence for collecting their feedback on our products and services
- Share learnings, ideas, and success with the other Publisher Success Managers
- Proactively provide your publishers with regular (monthly or quarterly) insights on their performance, health, and opportunities.
- Identify Sovrn products that will help your publishers achieve further success and partner with the best group of experts (pub growth / services) to engage your publishers in these products.
- Identify and monitor activity of volatile accounts, reporting on upcoming or ongoing impacts to the overall exchange
- Understand publisher types (Ideal, Non-Ideal - Direct, Indirect) and maintain classifications within group of publishers
- Identify opportunities for upsells, engaging the Publisher Growth team to drive them forward
- Wake up with urgency and purpose to drive success for your publishers
- Empathy and calmness in the face of fire
- Obsessed with results
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills, wants to help others learn