Customer Success Content Writer and Content Management
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
- Orchestrate User Communities and increase users and conversations in User Forums
- Contribute to customer Help Desk, coordinate in-app self-education experience, and write informational publications to increase software utilization
- Content creation for Customer Success products and services
- Improve reader engagement to meet company goals
- Infuse all Customer Success content with Engagement strategy
- Participation in Customer Success Initiatives
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- Three years plus experience in content writing, copywriting, and/or technical writing in SaaS organization or for a B2B audience.
- Excellent writing skills and strong command of the English language, both written and verbal, with ability to translate technical material into relatable, easy to implement format.
- Knowledge of basic design fundamentals, solid writing techniques, experience with content management systems, ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within deadlines, and portfolio that demonstrates writing to various platforms or audiences.
- Proven track record of building a community of followers.
- Ministry strategy and best practice experience in a church setting, and prior experience with the Church Community Builder software.
- Experience with implementation, consulting, or support experience in SaaS organization, a plus.
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly!