Curriculum Developer at pax8
- Working alongside our training team of instructors and working closely with Pax8’s internal community of SME’s and Stakeholders, you will perform a needs assessment, and design interactive self-paced training solutions. The training modules will include presentations, product demonstrations, activities, assessments, and will provide product certification for sales colleagues.
- Work with sales enablement team members to coordinate vendor product launch content and training. Utilize and/or create content, and develop interactive self-paced courses, to be used in the learning management system for refresher training and product expertise certifications.
- Access product portals to be able to capture screenshots and screencasts and demonstrate product features as part of the curriculum.
- Ensure product-specific sales enablement content is up-to-date and consistent across multiple platforms – external Pax8 website, internal repositories, the learning management system. Examples include launch kits, playbooks, instructor-led materials, how-to guides, videos.
- Develop criteria to measure learner performance.
- Own the full content development lifecycle from learning objectives and design, through development, launch, evaluation, and maintenance. Be able to translate product/technical training requirements into an engaging eLearning curriculum that can easily be maintained through time.
- Collaborate with and maintain on-going dialogue with Sales and other key stakeholders, to ensure that education materials are current, relevant and meeting the needs of the business.
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks on the content, courseware format, and measurement criteria and make recommendations for improvement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of instructional design and curriculum development experience is required
- Expertise with Adult Learning Theory concepts is required
- Expertise with learning management systems is required
- Technical sales training or technical product training experience is preferred
- Rapid Content Development (Agile) experience is required
- Managed Service Provider business acumen is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Mastery of tools, principles, and best practices for developing technical training course materials
Required Education & Certifications:
- BA/BS in Educational Technology, Instructional System Design, Computer Science, Business Systems Management, or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with Adobe Captivate is required
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud is required