Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team:
The Angi Design & Creative Team is made up of Designers, Creatives, Writers, and Researchers. We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. Every member of the team is charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
About the role:
We're looking for a Copywriter who can help bring the new Angi brand to life. You will work with the creative and marketing teams to maintain our brand voice across all channels, from marketing collateral to social.
A successful Copywriter at Angi knows how to move fast, collaborate without ego, and write for clarity. You don’t see a line between design and copy, nor marketing and product—you know they are all interdependent. You are a natural problem solver and thoughtful in your approach to achieving shared goals. You are committed to delivering excellence every time.
What you'll do:
- Write clear, concise and creative copy for emails, paid and organic social, one-pagers and a wide range of marketing needs.
- Concept, brainstorm and execute integrated campaigns in partnership with design
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all teams to ensure consistency in brand messaging, tone and voice
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of writing at a creative agency, in-house or similar.
- Experienced in working across a multitude of channels – TV, video, OOH, email, organic social etc.
- A writer at heart
- A champion of users and user-centric writing
- An evangelist and guardian of our brand
- An excellent communicator to diverse audiences
- An expert in writing for clarity and product performance
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this positions ranges from $60,000-90,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world