Copywriter at Conga
Our new company was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at:
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
We’re looking for a skilled, creative copywriter to join Conga's Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) team, responsible for writing content for the global market organization. The ideal candidate will have a love for the written word and embrace creativity in every asset. They must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing tech environment.
- Write clear, clean, concise, and engaging copy across multiple mediums, including marketing emails and newsletters, campaign collateral and messaging, advertisements for both social and web, social posts, blog posts, web pages, and more.
- Edit/proof copy generated by team members.
- Maintain brand voice and consistency across all content platforms, while adhering to Conga’s high standards.
- Collaborate with members of the creative design team to reach the best messaging based on target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, related major, or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years professional writing experience (in marketing a plus).
- Strong grammar, spelling, writing, editing skills.
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices for ranking copy in search.
- Experience in web content generation.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strives to work in a fast-paced, team environment.