Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Be the voice behind our fast-growing travel brand! As part of our in-house Creative Services team, our Copywriter will support our Manager, Creative Services and the organization at large under supervision of the Director of Brand and Content. This role will craft compelling copy for paid digital ads, search ads, help center articles, email templates, blog posts, and much more.
We’re looking for a natural collaborator and conceptual thinker focused on creative problem-solving through words and storytelling. In this role, you’ll have the chance to leave your mark on a wide variety of brand and marketing communications and write for a dual-sided audience (B2C and B2B).
What you’ll do
- Originate compelling written brand and marketing content for travelers and vacation rental homeowners across blog posts, emails, digital ads, case studies, newsletters, and much more
- Create and edit owner-facing and guest-facing Help Center articles
- Write to brand voice and standards across all organizational communications
- Leverage data to craft communications that ladder up to business goals
- Proofread and edit outgoing copy
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Partner with Creative team on new brand directions and editorial standards
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to execute announcements, presentations, trade show materials, and other internal projects
- Minimum of 3 years of professional copywriting experience, preferably for a creative agency or internal marketing department
- Degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field, preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar, and proofreading skills with the ability to turn complex ideas into simple, compelling language
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Fast learner with drive for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with patience and perseverance
- Openness to feedback and creative collaboration
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Professionally-produced writing examples or link to online portfolio
- Understanding of SEO and social media strategies
- Experience with copywriting for email
- Travel or hospitality industry experience is a plus!
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $60,000 to $69,000 depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.