Contractor, Language Tester – Japanese Speaking
Location: Broomfield, CO
A critical part of being global is providing software and web content in multiple languages. Alteryx is currently looking to fill a role on our Localization team to assist with specific projects around product localization in Japanese. The candidate will participate in ensuring that we deliver a great user experience to our international audience. This is also a great opportunity to learn about the various aspects of product management, testing and content development. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with smart, motivated people who also like to have fun!
- Perform complex linguistic and functional testing of localized products, and identify, analyze and report issues found.
- Review and create technical documentation in the native language.
- Ensure relevance of content with respect to the software.
- BA or equivalent required (preferably in a translation, linguistic, or related field); Master of Arts or equivalent is preferred
- Native speaker of Japanese (required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (required)
- Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country audience
- Attention to detail, able to follow instructions
- Flexible and willing to learn about new tools and different procedures
- Experience with analytic software preferred
- Cross-functional experience working with engineers and product teams preferred
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer