Contractor, Language Tester - French at Alteryx, Inc.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Overview: A critical part of being global is providing software and web content in multiple languages. Alteryx is currently looking to fill a role on our Localization team to assist with specific projects around product localization in French. The candidate will participate in ensuring that we deliver a great user experience to our international audience. This is also a great opportunity to learn about the various aspects of product management, testing and content development. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with smart, motivated people who also like to have fun!
- Perform complex linguistic and functional testing of localized products, and identify, analyze and report issues found
- Review and create technical documentation in the native language
- Ensure relevance of content with respect to the software
- BA or equivalent required (preferably in a translation, linguistic, or related field)
- Native speaker of French (required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (required)
- Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country audience
- Attention to detail, able to follow instructions
- Flexible and willing to learn about new tools and different procedures
- Experience with analytic software preferred
- Cross-functional experience working with engineers and product teams preferred