(Contract) Community Manager - French Language at Alteryx, Inc.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help drive the growth of our French Community. Reporting to the Manager, Global Community Engagement, you will play an integral role on the team by implementing strategies, tactics, and best practices in a community of passionate and highly-technical business analysts and data aficionados.
As a leader of the Alteryx French Community, you yearn to foster human connections and facilitate valuable conversations for the benefit of the masses. You understand that it takes a village to make a rich community and welcome both beginners and veterans from any country. You know that the community is a living organism that needs a constant stream of new questions and answers. A Community Manager's job is about interaction, knowledge sharing, and content creation. You’re pleasantly and constructively direct. Having the best interest of the users at heart, you ensure that they can engage, be successful and quickly find what they need. You are a practitioner who thrives on getting things done. You have a good sense of humor and like working with a team who shares those attributes.
Please note this is a part-time contractor opportunity.
- Serve as one of the public faces of Alteryx in the online French Community
- Execute on the operational community plan to support business goals
- Work closely with managers to develop & implement new community promotions, engagement strategies & tactics
- Serve as the lead moderator in the French community: interact with users and stakeholders to ensure positive experiences
- Identify, cultivate, and manage relationships with superusers and advocates
- Solicit, gather, evaluate, and implement user feedback to optimize the community experience
- Participate in our Community by engaging in the forums and writing content targeting the French audience
- Communicate and promote new community features or procedures to members and associates
- Native speaker of French (required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (required)
- 1+ year of experience in online community management, moderation or customer advocacy
- Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country audience
- Demonstrated success in growth of key community metrics or ROI (a plus)
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and a sense of humor
- Highly organized and ability to keep to deadlines
- Familiarity with analytic software and Community platform functionality a plus!