ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
- Open to remote employees
AdAction Interactive is looking for a Technology Writer to join our content publishing team, reporting to the Director of Content Strategy. As the Technology Content Writer, you’ll concept, edit and generate blog posts, case studies, and other written content about technology-related services & products. You will turn these insights into meaningful value-driven outputs for internal and external audiences.
Part writer, part tech geek, you have a passion for making complex ideas clear and compelling for a range of audiences. You’ll partner with stakeholders to identify engaging topics, gather info from subject-matter experts, research and review products and distill that info into guidance for the right customer at the right time.
- Turn a strategy into compelling creative by partnering with business and marketing leads to develop content that meets brand and business objectives.
- Write compelling, clear, and high-performing content to drive ROI across mediums including blog posts, digital campaigns and several technology site verticals.
- Use your technology expertise to seek data and relevant trends to make decisions that maximize the impact and effectiveness of content across multiple mediums.
- Translate technical content into clear and informative material that everyone finds easy to consume.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience writing in the technology space (ideally consumer-friendly, actionable articles)
- Data-driven writer with ability to translate research into clear and actionable insights
- Background in journalism, marketing or copywriting
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to simplify and concisely explain complex topics
- Creativity and a passion for writing, with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and best practices
*Writing samples and/or portfolio required
Read Full Job Description