Content Writer - Customer Use Cases at Alteryx, Inc.
As a Technical Content Writer within Customer Success at Alteryx, you'll be responsible for developing detailed case studies for how Alteryx customers leverage the platform to drive actionable insights. The development process will include interviewing customers, writing content, developing diagrams as necessary and performing content reviews. You'd also work alongside teams across the company to understand customer use cases, assimilate feedback, and communicate highly technical information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Understand customer solution and Alteryx usage
- Develop and conduct an interview process to gather relevant use case details
- Lead customer content reviews
- Solicit and implement feedback from the Customer Success team and subject matter experts
- Set personal timelines and schedules to accommodate shifting priorities
Who You Are:
- Passionate about working with cutting-edge technology and desire to work within the analytics space
- Live & breathe writing. Feels comfortable taking both a narrative, story-telling approach as well as an expository approach
- Passionate about working with customers and comfortable interviewing them to understand their experience. Ideally, can speak to an analyst persona and understand technical jargon
- Entrepreneurial spirit - can drive own success and be resourceful
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in technical writing, product documentation, or instructional design, preferably in a cloud-based enterprise software company
- Experience working within the BI/analytics space highly preferred.
- Expertise with content authoring software and familiarity with source control tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys collaborating and innovating with team members and development teams
- Ability to translate technical information into language that is easily understood by an end-user
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Innovative and motivated to improve current team and organizational processes
- Familiarity with agile processes and ceremonies
- Travel up to 15-20% will be required.