Gloo provides a personal growth platform that enables service providers, our “Champions,” to exchange better insights, resources, and technology to serve their people. Our company name reflects the trusted bond between people that serves as the foundation for growth, and everything we build strengthens that bond. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through personal growth resources such as custom assessments, growth plans, and more. As one of Boulder’s most innovative and growing tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of our Go-to-Market team, the Content Strategist will play a critical role in introducing a new product to the market and driving lead generation through compelling content marketing assets. This team member will be responsible for creating assets to support efforts across the entire customer journey. Including paid media ads, social presence, content downloads, educational pieces, webinar content, onboarding and customer success assets.
Our Go-To-Market team is a group of passionate individuals who care about the success of the Champions that we serve. We believe the market needs our products, and are on path to create seamless customer experience, all the way from purchase through renewal. Our team moves at a fast pace, is highly collaborative and values experimentation, iteration and improvement. The culture of our team is extremely important, and we are looking for our next team member to be someone who will bring their ideas and expertise to the table, is willing to collaborate with others and who is proud of the work we create together.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Copywriting and creative development for assets throughout the customer lifecycle
- Create collateral to support Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales & Success efforts to include ads, landing pages, one-pagers, onboarding assets, success stories, videos and webinars Collaborate with team members to launch, iterate and improve assets
- Develop customer facing collateral in line with product value and go-to-market objectives
- Maintain Communication Style Guides
- Provide proofing for additional department projects as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Content Marketing for a SaaS product
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Refined editing, proofreading, and grammar skills
- Experience launching products into market
- Motivated by start-up culture and fast-paced environments
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description