As the Content Strategist for Sovrn, you will creatively & concisely communicate Sovrn’s products, services and initiatives to our diverse publisher base while maintaining brand consistency. With a creative mindset & self starter mentality, you will focus on bringing life and organization to all publisher communication.
- The Content Strategist will develop multi-channel content strategies that effectively align to business goals and publisher needs.
- Generate content for blog, community, & product and services sales collateral
- Strong ability to form peer-to-peer relationships and seek cross-functional feedback and recommendations, including partnering with product, sales & leadership teams
- Turn qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights and content recommendations
- In partnership with marketing automation specialist & community coordinator, create frameworks for developing content based on audience insight
- Lead and facilitate content meetings and brainstorms
- Accept responsibility for actions and decisions leading towards continuous improvement
- Evangelize the content strategy among various teams within the organization
- Work with leadership to develop success metrics for content projects
- Create content style guides that represents best practices and guidelines for content creation
- Communicate Sovrn products, services & initiatives in a digestible, provocative way to our diverse publisher base
- Execute on SEO strategies to bring traffic back to Sovrn’s properties
- Hands-on content inventories, audits, content mapping, content creation and voice and tone guidelines and governance documentation.
- Writes concise, engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, uses language best practices for the given channel/medium and is optimized for search engine optimization.
- Uses superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold, implement and evangelize global and regional content standards that reflect the voice of the Salesforce brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 year professional writing experience
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with occasional changing priorities
- Passionate about technology
- Capacity to understand and translate data sets to tell as story and offer solutions
- Able to converse at both tactical and strategic levels
Position Reports to: Manager, Publisher Engagement