Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
This position has projects assigned daily that focus on reviewing and updating business related material including, conversion of various electronic formats into acceptable HTML, mark up documents using in-house authoring tool, cross proof converted documents and review material in the system.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Conversion of various electronic formats into acceptable HTML as used in our library
• Markup documents using the in-house authoring tool
• Cross proof converted documents and markup prior to release into the library
• Assist in troubleshooting/problems resolving conversion and/or markup discrepancies
• May utilize other software for problematic conversions (e.g., Excel, Transit, and Adobe Acrobat).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to use prewritten routines or tools to efficiently code content
• Requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and basic HTML
• Strong PC literacy, problem solving skills and close attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written and office skills and well as the ability to work effectively under strict deadlines
• Ability to stay engaged for extended periods of time
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years applicable work experience
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work remote with a stable internet connection on an as needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- This role non-exempt and compensation is $20.46/hr + VIP Bonus. Expected annual salary is $42,557.00
*We are currently working remotely due to COVID19.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.