Content Operations Coordinator
Beatport is responsible for the digital accessibility of electronic music and its associated culture. We have built the largest electronic music store in the world; standing atop a colossal catalogue of inventory, containing millions of tracks catering to the tastes of over a million weekly users from around the globe. And that is just the beginning.
We are looking to hire a driven and talented Content Operations Coordinator who is responsible for receiving, processing, packaging, and ensuring general quality control of all content coming from direct labels and aggregation partners, as well as supplier data management.
This is a high impact role on a small, agile team.
This role is located in Denver, Colorado and requires eligibility to work in the United States without need for visa sponsorship. Applicants who are outside the Denver Metro area and ready to relocate are welcome to apply, but local candidates are preferred.
- Approve deliveries for encoding to the Beatport system.
- Validate, organize, and ingest all incoming content to the Beatport music store.
- Work directly with labels to fix delivery issues. Ensure content can be ingested properly and communicate directly with labels when it cannot.
- Troubleshoot and ensure quality of all ingested content including content for merchandising purposes (i.e. artist photos for charts).
- Prepare and communicate error reports to labels.
- Communicate with Content Merchandisers about expected releases and catalog.
- Manage supplier access to Beatport sales and delivery tools.
- Work directly with suppliers to update contract status, add additional labels, and update label information as necessary.
- Manage supplier database to ensure current supplier data, such as contact information, contract updates, payment information, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- At least 1 year of data entry work experience
- Proficiency with Mac
- Interest in, and knowledge of electronic dance music
- Personable, friendly, and positive-thinking attitude
- Demonstrated problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in standard software applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), FTP file management, ability to quickly learn new applications. Experience with XML is a plus
- Dedication to consistently producing high-quality, accurate, and thorough work
- Uses time effectively and can self-manage their own daily schedule and workload
- Plans tasks to be completed in a timely and responsible manner
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat.
We offer a competitive compensation package, plenty of vacation days, VIP access to select music events, and monthly beatport.com credits to keep your library fresh. Beatport also provides an RTD EcoPass for all employees, allowing everyone to take advantage of the light rail station located directly behind our new office. We hire people who love what they do, and we make sure they have plenty of room for growth. You will work with a team that values collaboration and mentorship. We are always helping one another and sharing empirical knowledge about our stack.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
LiveStyle strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LiveStyle’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LiveStyle may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.