Content Operations Coordinator
Layer3 TV is seeking an energetic and organized analytics-driven Content Operations Coordinator with a passion for numbers, ability to create thoughtful presentations that tell a story, and skill set to drive priorities from inception to completion. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in data analysis, have a passion for numbers and problem solving, relevant industry knowledge and possess a positive attitude. Along with strong quantitative skills, they must thrive working in a fast-paced open environment, be a self-starter, and enjoy interpersonal communication with their peers.
- Administrative support and coordination for team.
- Organize team against key quarterly goals and milestones.
- Ongoing organization of new market launch milestones.
- Creation of presentations for internal and external parties.
- Financial analysis and modeling.
- Creating, documenting, and following advanced processes.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (pivot tables, solver, linked worksheets, and nested functions), PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, or Business.
- 1-3 years of experience working with data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to communicate logic used to make decisions.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Experience using advanced systems for reporting (e.g., Domo, Tableau, etc.).
- Ability to aggregate data from a broad range of sources and creating PowerPoint/Keynote presentations for C-level executives.
- Experience with SalesForce.
You will fit in well at Layer3 TV if you are excited about our collective mission, willing to put the customer first, and be collaborative, inventive, and driven to succeed. In addition to the exciting work happening at Layer3 TV, we have an awesome, brand new location in LoDo, steps away from Union Station, the 16th Street Mall and public transportation! We have a close-knit rapidly growing group of employees who like to work hard and have fun together. We are always adding new perks as we grow, and believe in delivering a competitive workplace environment.
Layer3 TV, Inc. is a next generation cable provider spearheading a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social and digital life. Founded in 2013 by cable television veterans Dave Fellows and Jeff Binder, Layer3 TV is led by a dynamic team of veteran entrepreneurs from the cable, technology, and entertainment industries. Layer3 TV's backers include some of the most respected firms in private equity, venture capital, Silicon Valley and Hollywood.