Content Marketing Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As part of our marketing team, our Content Marketing Specialist will work closely with our Manager, Content Marketing and the organization at large under supervision of the Director of Brand and Content. You’ll plan, create, and analyze digital content (with an emphasis on email campaigns) that attracts new homeowners while reinforcing our brand in a clear and compelling way. You should be as comfortable brainstorming new creative ideas as you are analyzing the results of ad and email campaigns.
Beyond professional writing skills, you should be a natural collaborator, conceptual thinker and tireless tinkerer, focused on writing, testing, and rewriting to learn the best possible messages and content for our audiences. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
What you’ll do
- Execute content marketing projects and tasks to brand standards, audience segmentation, and/or creative direction (including but not limited to website and landing page content, blog posts, long-form content, database emails, newsletters, and more)
- Analyze data from SEMrush, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics to evaluate your content’s impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real marketing results (traffic, engagement, lead generation and conversion, etc.)
- Work closely with website managers and partners to improve the performance of our existing web experiences
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to create new content opportunities, gather information, evaluate submissions, adjust content marketing plan, and execute
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Master and stay current on digital developments that influence writing (e.g., best practices for email, SEO, blog performance, digital lead generation, etc.)
- Provide copywriting support and content recommendations to the marketing team overall as needed
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of professional experience in content marketing and copywriting
- Experience with and understanding of SEMrush, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Mastery of digital content best practices, including SEO, measurement, and analysis
- Experience mapping and writing content for web experiences
- Strong conceptual thinker and brainstorm contributor
- Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapid pace of change
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Hospitality/travel industry experience is a plus
- UX/UI experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of front-end web languages and/or CMS is a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $55,000 to $70,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.