Content Marketing Manager at TalentReef
TalentReef is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to champion our tone and voice and bring our brand to life through best-in-class content. We are looking for someone who is both strategic and execution-oriented (a roll-up-your sleeves mentality) and is “all-in” for ensuring that all our business narratives and messaging are in support of company, product, and marketing strategies.
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
In this role, you are a storyteller, strong writer, and passionate about transforming internal processes to build a highly effective, data-driven content marketing function. This includes experience with website and social media management, leveraging CRM tools, SEO analysis, directing content design, and creating/executing a content roadmap strategy.
You are a team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit who stays current on industry issues and is enthusiastic about what’s possible in content development and management. This is an exciting role at an industry leading company where you will work with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product Marketing in uniting TalentReef’s brand, voice, and experience.
How You’ll Do It:
- Stay up to date of industry trends, strategies and techniques—ensuring the company stays at the forefront of content innovation.
- Crafting a thoughtful content strategy that’s driven by SEO (organic and competitor), Google Analytics, TalentReef’s product roadmap, download/CTR/open rates, and more.
- Work closely with demand gen to concept and create a diverse mix of vertical and persona-based content from top-of-funnel to bottom-of-funnel, including thought leadership, topical narrations and solution-focused stories to engage prospects and customers.
- Participate in brainstorming exercises including concepts, campaigns and brand experience strategy.
- Effectively and convincingly prepare and present content strategy recommendations to various internal stakeholders.
- Utilize SEO best practices to support relevance, usability and marketing objectives by optimizing on-page content, content structures and metadata.
- Continually update the company website and product content as we continue to innovate.
- Establish ongoing content audits and inventory to oversee a centralized digital asset library.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to develop and execute communication strategies and initiatives including product launches, sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social presence, the company website, internal communication, and corporate events.
- Establish and drive strategic internal and external communications that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment.
- Track and report on content key performance indicators.
- Create landing pages, emails, pop-ups, etc. using HubSpot.
- Spearhead quarterly ads content and creation alongside demand gen.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing and managing marketing content/communications for B2B tech companies.
- Minimum of 1 year of leading content operations in the HR tech industry is a plus.
- Track record that shows you’re ready to excel in meeting the extraordinary challenges of this role.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Proven experience leading change, influencing others, and building consensus via collaboration
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the challenges and differences between traditional, digital, and social content, and ability to produce all types.
- Focus on creating and engaging with inbound, organic leads and pushing them down the funnel for a successful sales cycle.
Salary: $70,000-90,000 + Bonus
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes. You will also enjoy great benefits:
· Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
· Competitive Health Benefits
· Free RTD EcoPass
· Subsidized parking
· Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap.
· Career Journey planning and employee recognition.
· Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. Are you ready to join a winning team?
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.