Content Developer, Partner Education at Pax8
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Develop and create partner-focused content that drives results:
- Write/curate educational content, including, but not limited to, video scripts; certification and/or training curriculums; supplementary collateral (one sheets, recaps, sales templates, marketing content); partner-facing learning management system (LMS) and portal copy and messaging designed to strengthen the relationship between Pax8 and its partners or influence partner behavior, engagement, and sales results. Act as the bridge between sometimes complicated technical and sales concepts and partner audiences of different comprehension levels.
- Produce relevant content to reach specific goals: think beyond producing well written content by developing content that not only engages its audience but connects the dots between engagement and business impact, identifying clear calls to action that align with Pax8 KBOs and partner education objectives. Create content that is instructive, informatiove, accurate, engaging, and valuable
- Adapt tone and style when writing, to reach target audience and help achieve sales or adoption goals. Ensure content fits its designated purpose and end objective.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing, evaluating, improvising, and developing content that ultimately helps to generate more business for Pax8 and its partners.
- Research and engage high-quality and reliable sources, including SMEs. Connect research to the bigger picture and strive to answer, “So what?”
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders and Video Production team, craft run sheets to structure content for shooting and editing.
- With the partner/user experience in mind, conceptualize and provide feedback on instructional graphics, and supporting material/media (e.g., audio, video, simulations, on-screen text, etc.).
- Continuing education: develop and maintain an awareness of the Pax8 portfolio, vendors and linecard. Contribute ideas and direction to partner education content development strategy that supports the growth of Pax8 and our partners/vendors. Define and clearly articulate the value proposition for vendors, partners, and our business.
- Act as an advocate for Pax8 partners, showing an understanding of their profile, their needs, their challenges, and their objectives.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least four (4) years of directly relevant experience – content creation; content strategy; content marketing; journalism/copywriting customer/partner engagement
- Highly skilled writer, with the ability to summarize and articulate complex topics into easily consumable and actionable content
- Channel writing and/or marketing experience (e.g., IT, hardware, SaaS, and/or telecom); knowledge of MSP and/or Agent personas and behaviors
- Critical thinker who is willing to ask challenging questions to reach a desired outcome
- A self-motivated, strategic creative worker with a drive for executional excellence
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem solver—always looking beyond the available options when up against roadblocks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of different people on internal and external teams to create effective content that drives pre-determined actions and outcomes
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Experience learning and navigating within a high-growth and fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Wrike preferred
- Familiarity with Docebo or equivalent LMS preferred
- Familiarity with Adult Learning Theory preferred
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field (Communications; Journalism; Marketing; etc.) or equivalent work experience