Content Creator at AdAction
At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is looking for a Content Creator to join our content publishing team, reporting to the Director of Content Strategy. As the Content Creator, you’ll concept, edit and generate written and visual content with an engaging and informative point of view. You will turn data and insights into compelling, accurate, customer-facing content and do it with a unique tone and style.
As the Content Writer/Creator, you will be a critical player in everything from the development of brand campaign materials, blog posts, videos, social media posts and supporting collateral to support our conversion and sales goals.
- Pitch new content ideas, topics, and timely events on an ongoing and weekly basis
- Stay on top of the latest industry news and trends
- Write and create compelling, clear, and high-performing content to drive ROI across mediums including blog posts, website copy, video, social influencer and digital campaigns.
- Translate technical/product content and market insights into clear and informative material that everyone finds easy to consume.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 + years experience as a content writer/creator
- Background in journalism, marketing, or copywriting
- Graphic design and video experience highly preferred
- Ability to simplify and concisely explain complex topics
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- Creativity and a passion for writing, with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and best practices
*Writing samples and/or portfolio required