We are searching for a Content Analyst!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does this Content Analyst do at Cyber GRX?
You’ll be responsible for developing exceptional written content to be used in the CyberGRX assessment questionnaire, in behind-the-scenes analytics operations, on the overall CyberGRX assessment platform, on the CyberGRX website, and potentially in printed marketing collateral. This includes working with both internal and external stakeholders to solicit feedback, evaluate recommendations, conduct research, test content, and release finalized content.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will research and analyze Cybersecurity, privacy, and business resiliency frameworks.
- You’ll develop and present proposals for content modifications.
- You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage the impact of content changes.
- You’ll write lots of valuable content that will provide our customers with valuable risk management insights.
- You will own the CyberGRX content management system.
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team that works on assessment validation activities.
- You will consume large amounts of data and produce concise, yet thorough, summaries.
What you bring to the table:
- You have bachelor’s or master’s degree. Preferably in a technical field of study related to Information Technology, Information Security, or other related discipline.
- You’ve got at least 2 years of Cybersecurity Assessment and/or Risk Management experience.
- You’re great at conducting or facilitating security assessments against multiple standards (NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- You thrive when you are managing multiple parallel projects in order to meet strict deliverable deadlines and quality standards.
- You have excellent knowledge of Cybersecurity and Privacy controls across numerous regulations, frameworks, and standards including, but not limited to: NIST 800-53, PCI, COBIT, ISO 27002, SANS Top 20, HIPAA, GDPR, FIPPS, CCPA, etc.
- You have experience developing or refining Cybersecurity Assessment or Privacy Assessment content.
- You’re detail focused, with a knack for organization. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You work very well independently with little to no supervision.
- You’re comfortable communicating key metrics, issues, and risks, to Executive personnel.
- You are a chameleon when it comes to working with a range of individuals, from highly technical staff members to non-technical business personnel.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.