Compliance Administrator - SRE
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We're the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we're looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q3 earnings:
- Craig Hallum:"Predictably Exceptional Results – We've Come To Expect Nothing Less."
- Deutsche Bank:"Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine."
- Jeffries:"Firing On All Cylinders."
- Northland:"As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels"
The SRE Compliance Administrator contributes to the strategic objectives of Site Reliability Engineering and the Network Operations Center by managing internal process documentation, training, and filing external reports to government regulators. This is a Denver, CO based technical position focusing on support internal business processes of Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Write easy-to-read and easy-to-find use case-based documentation
- Write about technical concepts and SRE business processes
- Create project plans, maintain schedules for specific projects, and communicate documentation status to SRE Tools Project Manager
- Develop workflows to improve current processes
- Manage SRE team process documentation, identify gaps in processes and provide innovative suggestions to improve documentation repositories
- Edit and audit documentation for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects RingCentral's commitment to quality
- Lead RingCentral's change management process by leading a weekly meeting and reviewing all upcoming changes with cross-functional teams
- Assist business analyst with user acceptance testing and release documentation as needed
- Provide requested reports for SOC and ISO audits
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a business processes technical writer
- BA/MA/BS/MS (engineering, humanities, social sciences)
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Able to stay focused on priorities even as conflicting requests for work flow in
- Strong critical thinking skills and a passion for asking questions.
- Ability to quickly learn technical information
- Ability to meet deadlines and help others meet them
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and develop schedules
- Help develop and fine-tune documentation processes
- Understand the company requirements and incorporates them into the documentation
- Understand main ideas of ITIL and 24x7 IT production support
- Ability to successfully working independently and part of a team
- Excellent editing skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Docs, Confluence, LucidChart, Aha! and JIRA
- Russian language competency
- Interest or skills in instructional design or training
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.